The Organ & this month's Voluntary - The Gigue Fugue - J S Bach
The main church organ is a four manual replica of Hereford Cathedral’s famous Willis organ, digitalisation using the Hauptwerk system, built and installed by Romsey Organ Works.
Duncan Bradley GBSM was born in 1950 in Leeds and had his first experience of organ playing as an assistant to his father and grandfather. In 1965 he studied organ with Richard Greening at Lichfield Cathedral and in 1968 began his professional studies at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire continuing his organ studies with George Miles. 2006 Duncan was elected a Fellow of the Academy of St Cecilia, specialising in plainsong.
- St Helen’s Church, Ashby de la Zouch in Leicestershire 1967-70 -Assistant Organist
- Yoxall Parish Church in Staffordshire 1970 - 71 - Organist and Choirmaster
- Beaulieu Abbey 1973-76 - Organist and Master of the Music
- St John’s Church Boldre New Forest 1976-82 - Director of Music
- St Mary’s Southampton 2013-15 - Director of Music
- St Michael the Archangel Southampton 2018 - Assistant Organist
Duncan at the console of Bordeaux Cathedral